Ads Plugin With Auto Ad Injection
Need an easy way to automatically insert post ads?
In-post ads get the best click through rate. If you want to increase your CTR and Google AdSense revenue, then you need to insert post ads within your content.
Insert Post Ads allows you to automatically insert post ads after a specified number of paragraphs. This saves you the hassle of manually inserting post ads for every post.
We created this plugin to make it as easy as possible to insert ads in posts.
Insert Post Ads Features
- Quick and easy setup
- Automatic Google AdSense injection
- Insert post ads using any third party advertising code, or custom code
- Select whether to insert post ads on posts, pages, or custom post types.
- Choose to insert post ads before content, after post content, or after specified number of paragraphs
Insert Post Ads makes monetizing your blog easy.
Insert Post Ads is the easiest ad injection plugin, for Google AdSense or any advertising code.
Our goal is to make using WordPress easy for beginners.
I feel that we have done that here. I hope you enjoy using Insert Post Ads.
Users privacy is very important to us and we make extra effort not to collect data about the users to the maximum extend possible.
However to provide enhanced functionality we utilize the APIs from different third party services as listed below and the usage of those API are in accordance with their privacy policies.
This third party API is utilized only when you enable or use Geo Targetting features in the plugin admin.
The plugin provides deep integration with video intelligence to provide enhanced features and for easy integration with their services.
video intelligence (”vi”) as a third party, needs to process the user’s technical data such as cookie ID, IP Address, Geo-Location and Device ID to personalize content and advertising and analyse our traffic.
You can find below a link vi’s Legal webpage where there are transparently presented all GDPR relevant information.
- Install Insert Post Ads by uploading the
insert-post-adsfolder to the
- Active the Insert Post Ads plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
- Add your adverts by navigating to the
Post Advertsin the WordPress Administration menu.
- Choose where to insert your newly created Post Adverts by navigating to
Post Adverts > Settingsin the WordPress Administration menu.
Will my post ads be responsive?
When you insert post ads, your theme will determine whether or not your post ads are responsive on mobile devices.
Does Insert Post Ads work with custom post types?
Yes, you can choose to insert post ads in custom post types in the
Post Adverts > Settingsmenu.
What about AMP pages?
You can disable ads created using this plugin from being printed on your AMP pages by using the filter ’insert_post_ads_enabled’ and setting it to boolean false.
Avustajat & Kehittäjät
“Insert Post Ads” perustuu avoimeen lähdekoodiin. Seuraavat henkilöt ovat osallistuneet tämän lisäosan kehittämiseen.Avustajat
- GDPR consent management module added
- Bug fixes
- Improved UI for vi stories customization
- Bug fixes
- Improved compatibility with other wp plugins
- This update features vi stories from video intelligence – a video player that supplies both content and video advertising. Watch a demo: http://demo.vi.ai/ViewsterBlog_Nintendo.html
Read the FAQ: https://www.vi.ai/frequently-asked-questions-vi-stories-for-wordpress/?utm_source=WordPress&utm_medium=Plugin%20FAQ&utm_campaign=WP%20insertpostads
- New: Compatible up to WP 4.9.1
- Change the insert ’ad after para# N’ container to a random classname to prevent adblockers from blocking it
- In the ad creation page, hide the paragraph# input field when the position in the dropdown are top or bottom
- Add a new filter ’insert_post_ads_enabled’ – that can be used to temporarily stop ads from printing, say for AMP pages
- Code cleanups
- Permissions for ads access
- Tested with WordPress 4.7.3
- Cleaned up code
- Tested with WordPress 4.3
- Fix: plugin_dir_path() and plugin_dir_url() used for Multisite / symlink support
- Added: New options to position advert before content or after content
- Added: WordPress 4.0 compatibility
- Added: Option to exclude inline CSS on adverts
- Added: .insert-post-ads class on advert containers
- Added: Post/Page/CPT specific advert exclusion option
- Removed: readme.txt tags
- Fix: Content not outputting when no Post Adverts defined
- Added Simplified Chinese language translations (props: Changmeng Hu)
- First release